The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
Was bored before work today so I decided to do the 4 corner light and the 4hi mod.
Cut some 194 sockets off an old 3rd brake light I had laying around
You must be registered for see images attach

Drilled a hole through grill and light

Epoxied socket like so

Bam! Top corners lit up

High beams before 4hi

had some spare relays so wired one up and mounted it here

4hi done!

Also picked up a new belt and pulley to finish my AC delete. Also some hose for the coolant reservoir.

Ordered a HID relay harness to avoid any future problems. Also bough a brand new optima red top off eBay for $129 shipped.

Nice job on your truck it turned out awesome. I understand these things take time to build. My crew cab has been 4 years in the making and puts a big smile on my face every time I see it in my garage. Keep the pics coming it motivates all of us. Found a pic of your parts needed for the ac delete in post #94.
Rob

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks again guys! Got a belt on it yesterday and started hooking up the electric fan but had places to run all day so didn't get it finished. Should have it done this weekend.

Also I looked at that pic and actually looked up the part # and that picture was of the wrong belt. The belt needed was an 85.75" belt made by Goodyear. I'm going to post up the part number when I get a chance for mine and others future reference.

Also for some reason....when I was filling some unnecessary holes on the firewall I thought I'd have to shave the cowl drains since they would have been close to the tires when layed out....but they would have been high enough to clear. Well ...guess I didn't realize at the time that it was a bad idea to weld them up...and the couple times it had been in the rain..the cowl fills up and dumps water in the passenger floorboard when you take a turn. I googled a pic of where they should be and took a shot in the dark and drilled a couple 1/2" holes on either side. Ended up in the perfect spots luckily and I bet it drained a few gallons of water out....disaster avoided I believe.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the truck all fixed up again. New radiator, upper radiator hose, overflow hose, thermostat, Ford Taurus fan in stock shroud all in now and working. Only thing I have left to do on the efan swap is switch the trigger wire to a keyed source and and an LED to the hot side so I know when the fan is cycling on and off. I'm happy enough with my $30 HAYDEN fan controller despite mixed reviews that it wouldn't handle the Taurus fan. However I'm only running the low speed and it cools great. Barely can hear it cycle on and off.

Also used the shocks I had for the tonneau for the hood. Probably the easiest mod yet. The one side already was threaded and threaded directly into where the stock springs did. Then 3 self tapping screws to hold the brackets on on each side and done. Almost like it was a kit made for this.

Couple pics since my phone camera decided to work for a couple minutes...Lol.

Fan setup looks pretty much stock...don't mind all the dirt and the yellow wire. All wires will be wrapped and need to clean the whole truck. Inner fenders are definitely next.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finished up my latest project today. My wheels were a closeout buy from a wheel store going of business that I bought years ago. No idea on the brand but they had these little plastic rivets that I've always hated. They just made the wheel looks even cheaper than it already is...Lol. that led to this....40s&w shells in place of the plastic rivets. Fit perfect like they were meant to go there. Also kinda goes with my theme I got going. I used to make ammunition for a living and love to collect / shoot guns.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just another pic of it cleaned up a bit. Still taken with my crappy ass cellphone camera though. This thing lays out so hard. Nearly tucks lug in the rear.

Probably won't have many updates from herecon out as this is pretty well the completion for now. I don't have the money or the will to paint it right now. It runs drives and looks pretty good...so I'm happy.

I lost my job of 10years back in January due to company relocation...or should I say corporate greed. So I'm on the hunt for a new career and start school again in a couple weeks. So life's going to be busy and updates will probably be few and far between. I will take some nice pics of it sometime ...somewhere more scenic than my yard...lol

Only decent pic I could take.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. It's something that sets my truck apart a bit. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this truck even though it really isn't that "nice". It's just a cool looking fun cruiser. I had an old man give me the thumbs up on the highway the other day when I was cruising low. Was pretty cool. Really haven't ran into any haters at all. Was really expecting it with the plasti dip paint job and all....Lol. Everyone seems to love the plasti dip as well and are shocked when they find out it was done with a spray can for about $70.