The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
6" lift with 33's doesnt look bad at all on your truck. I was thinking of getting a 6" after or during winter but didnt want to have to buy tires also. Thanks, now I'm rethinking it!!!

Sadly its temporary. I had literally just bought the tires before I decided I was going to lift it. Had my doubts but it turned out pretty darn good for the stance.

i have that second pic saved for quite some time on my computer and i never remember where i got it from

i love that truck

Haha, I feel honored. Thats probably one of my favorite shots of the truck also. I have another that I like w/ my canoe strapped to it after a day of fishin in a WMA down here that gets alot of comments, Ill see if I can dig it up.

JOSH I love that truck :drool:

Ok that makes sense why it looks so right on the 33's

Yeah, its a 5.25" drop and you can crank up or down from there. Im darn near on the LCA bumpstops w/ near flat angles. Im planning on some 36x12.50s in the near future but we'll see where that goes.