The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys..

They are a spitting image of the Mazzi Hulks, but they are Eagle 064's. They are crazy identical!!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MAZZI
You must be registered for see images attach

064's

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy crap big props to your girl james srsly tell her thanks I never knew you could do all this editing with photobucket. Been using it strictly to upload this took 5 mins as you can tell but still I'm going to have fun with this!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its pretty cool... tip for this peticular effect for ya... zoom in and use the different size brushes that way when you zoom out to normal there are next to nothing for imprefections.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its pretty cool... tip for this peticular effect for ya... zoom in and use the different size brushes that way when you zoom out to normal there are next to nothing for imprefections.

Hell of a tip. This color splash really is the main one...Just did my dirtbike I want to do some more exploring on it later :D