The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastmann69

Reaction score
it is a 400 cid at the moment with a stoker crank coming soon to become a 434 cid. Click on the you tube link, it will take you to my page. one of the vids is the dyno sesion with a spec in the comments below

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I guess I'll add my turd, just bought it at the first of September for $2995, its a 97' ECSB Z71 4wd, automatic 5.7L Vortec with 3rd door. Its exactly what I expected out of a late 90's model Chevy truck & I love it. Between this & my 99' WS6 I have less than $20k invested in 2 paid off vehicles. I love no monthly payments & I dont mind wrenching. My time & the cheap cost of parts for the older vehicles more than makes it worth it to me.

Plans for it as of right now, tint to front windows to match the rear, stereo set-up, 1.5" block & T-bar crank, 285 Goodyear Duratracs, thrush welded muffler dumped before the axle, add fender flares, bedliner rockers/flares.

I'm still on the fence about bedliner coated bumpers with center brush guard & bedlinered grill. Other thought I had was chrome grill/bumpers with bedlinered center brush guard. I'm still undecided on a brush guard, I know I'm not gonna buy one new, prices are outragous on those for what they are. For wheels I'm debating leaving them stock, powder coating them back or buying a set of the Jegs soft 8 or Baja wheels. Eventually I'd love a 2" cowl hood too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
6.5l chipped diesel, custom intercooler
6" RCX decranked
33" MTs

The day I brought her home

Tow duties