The 'Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Lookin a lot better. I have one of those bissel hand helds also and they work decent . My carpet is the same grey as yours is as bad or worst shape so I feel your pain

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I know, I'll likely end up doing it. I need drop spindles and hangers first, though. If I can get 80 or 90 percent out, I'll be happy, as I still have three kids under ten to tote around with it :rolleyes:

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Towels are a cheap fix. I cover my floor with them, then if somebody spills it's on the towel. I have 2 youngans so I know how it goes. I'm also a little anel about my truck. lol

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may just have to give my wife a reason to buy new towels then :p . Of course, that may be a can of worms that I don't want to open! I'm gonna have time run down a gray console too, mine is a cardboard box at present.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I may just have to give my wife a reason to buy new towels then :p . Of course, that may be a can of worms that I don't want to open! I'm gonna have time run down a gray console too, mine is a cardboard box at present.

easy fix , need to come too junkyards with me some time

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's about right! I've been to U Auto on 80 a couple of times, looking, but never have found one that was intact and the right color :banghead:. I know I need to make a day of it and hit up the rest, just never had the time. I may have to take you up on that Keith, you seem to know them well. :cool:

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
That's about right! I've been to U Auto on 80 a couple of times, looking, but never have found one that was intact and the right color :banghead:. I know I need to make a day of it and hit up the rest, just never had the time. I may have to take you up on that Keith, you seem to know them well. :cool:

Color is no biggie , SEM dye will fix that up quickfast

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I can't think of any other excuses :eek:. Need to get a vent for the back and an ashtray lid too, as well as some new visors. Blah blah blah, broke ****, broke **** :D