The 'Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been here for a while and have never really put up any pics of my GMT400, so I figured it's high time I did. I bought her in December of 2009 in non running condition. She'd been parked under a shed for two years, and was completely covered in grime, though she still had air in the tires. I spent a couple days tinkering, and after a new battery, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, and an air filter she was running like a champ. On my first drive I noticed that she only had second and third gear, with lockup functioning. Hooked up my MODIS and found a P1870 and shift solenoid A circuit malfunction. Replaced that and the filter, and found a valve body plug sitting on the pan with the valve hanging out, but no retaining clip. Got a clip from the junkyard and reassembled her and had all four forward gears again. I've put quite a bit of time and effort in getting the mechanical gremlins out, as well as some neglected maintenance. Once I get a couple of NVH issues resolved and the AC working, I can finally get some fun stuff done. I plan on removing the running boards and roof rack, along with a 2/4 drop and some new wheels and tires. Perhaps some TBSS 20's or Coye's. Duals with high flow cats, LT's, 0411 swap and a tune are on the "to do" as well. Also want to do painted bumpers and debadge it. Oh yeah, the pics! Just a couple of snaps with the phone:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Not as nice as some, but mine!