The 'Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks Great Love the Color Combo. Cant wait to see more progress. I like your plans. I also suggest putting an air dam back on as well.

Looks great!! Way too keep a 400 out of pipes :crazy: They also sell those airdams at Uauto pull it for $22

Yeah, I know I need to get the airdam replaced. Problem is that the bumper is dented and dinged to hell and back (can't really see it in the photos) and I want to get a W/T bumper to paint and put on her. The bumper mounting brackets are bent (bumper is pushed in toward the grille) and the filler panel is half gone. I saw a maroon smoothie :hitit: at Pipes a few months back but lacked the cash to get it. When I went back for it, it was gone, as expected:dancingpoop:. I :hmm: WONDER :hmm: WHO got it? Hmmmm??? :crazy: :smokin:It is in the plan to replace all the bumper/brackets/filler in the near future, long before wheels and tires. Maybe I can sell off a clean set of OE running boards and a roof rack for some spare cash! We shall see...

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Yeah, I know I need to get the airdam replaced. Problem is that the bumper is dented and dinged to hell and back (can't really see it in the photos) and I want to get a W/T bumper to paint and put on her. The bumper mounting brackets are bent (bumper is pushed in toward the grille) and the filler panel is half gone. I saw a maroon smoothie :hitit: at Pipes a few months back but lacked the cash to get it. When I went back for it, it was gone, as expected:dancingpoop:. I :hmm: WONDER :hmm: WHO got it? Hmmmm??? :crazy: :smokin:It is in the plan to replace all the bumper/brackets/filler in the near future, long before wheels and tires. Maybe I can sell off a clean set of OE running boards and a roof rack for some spare cash! We shall see...

haha ill be swappin my bumpers soon so Ill make you a sweet deal on em if you want . then you'll end up with that maroon bumprer anyway :crazy:

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha ill be swappin my bumpers soon so Ill make you a sweet deal on em if you want . then you'll end up with that maroon bumprer anyway :crazy:

The devil, you say? What color are they? Just standard GM Midnight Black? Oh, and what are you using to replace them? Roll pans?

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
They are just powdercoated gloss black , they arent in perfect shape but still presentable . Im replacing the front bumper with a smoothie with no holes and the rear with another w/t bumper .

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No worse than what I have, believe me. It would be nice to have something that I could paint to match in the future, anyway. Let me know when you're ready to put em up, as I will definitely want them. I need to go to pipes and get some brackets and a filler panel, to complete my journey to the dark side...

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
No worse than what I have, believe me. It would be nice to have something that I could paint to match in the future, anyway. Let me know when you're ready to put em up, as I will definitely want them. I need to go to pipes and get some brackets and a filler panel, to complete my journey to the dark side...

I go to the junkyards pretty regular , the actual pipes (not u auto pull it ) on Aero drive has the best stuff ,I think they are in the 3 month closed period but Im on the perferred customers list so they will call me a week before they open back up:evillol: . Last time they opened I spent $250:nono:

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I go to the junkyards pretty regular , the actual pipes (not u auto pull it ) on Aero drive has the best stuff ,I think they are in the 3 month closed period but Im on the perferred customers list so they will call me a week before they open back up:evillol: . Last time they opened I spent $250:nono:

Ahhh, I see, you're a junkyard hound :weld: I've dropped that kind of coin at Aero before, buying third gen Maxima parts :pimp::idiot:. The next time you're out there, I would like to find a SF 14 bolt :evillol::evillol::evillol:. How many bros are in the SB area, anyway?

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Ahhh, I see, you're a junkyard hound :weld: I've dropped that kind of coin at Aero before, buying third gen Maxima parts :pimp::idiot:. The next time you're out there, I would like to find a SF 14 bolt :evillol::evillol::evillol:. How many bros are in the SB area, anyway?
lol yea im actully goin tomorrow or thursday morning
bros ?