the 1990 GMC Sierra DD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice build. Very cool. If exterior goes white will you leave the interior red?
thanks. and doubt it. i wanna change it to black/gray two tone

Awesome!! It will look sweet in white. Maybe a little silver graphics on it as well.
thanks. and nah no silver graphics. lol. its not getting anything special or expensive for a paint job

that is such a weird body line on the front fender

lol. why is that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added some LED bulbs I bought a while back to the new lights. Should be super bright with 136 LED's between the 2 bulbs in each housing
You must be registered for see images attach

LED light bar brackets came in

More parts... New and better headlight bulbs, and a new fuel pump to replace the non-working one

Fuel pump fixed, and light bar mounted... Just need to wire it up now

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just the overexxagration of the fenders lines. did your tail bulbs work? or did you have issues? mine were hell to find a bulb that would flash and do what it needed to do

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just the over exaggeration of the fenders lines. did your tail bulbs work? or did you have issues? mine were hell to find a bulb that would flash and do what it needed to do

ahh. and i just painted my truck Sunday, installed the new tail lights (LED bulbs didn't work at all for some reason i haven't figured out yet). and wired up my light bar finally. just gotta repaint all the black now.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
as far as your tails the only ones i found to work for the uppers i got from retrofit source. and then used my generic red lower ones, you need an srck noted bulb for the turn signal, nothing else will work properly.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
ahh. and i just painted my truck Sunday, installed the new tail lights (LED bulbs didn't work at all for some reason i haven't figured out yet). and wired up my light bar finally. just gotta repaint all the black now.

Came out nice!!! You need a tire carrier in the bed now