the 1990 GMC Sierra DD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

New aluminum housing LED flood lights, which will be used as reverse lights... should be nice and bright. Lol

Lights mounted... Now just need to wire them up

Lights wired up to a switch and relay

Plenty bright enough. (slightly brighter than how they look in the pic). Lol

New "leather" ebay Chinese steering wheel wrap installed. And thanks to my mom for sewing it on for me. :D

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
had an issue with the trans mount, so this was my fix for it.

Today's super cheap ($150) come up... Finally got some flared glass fenders for this beast. Lol

Inner structure cut off of the glass fenders, and replaced with the inner structure from the stock fenders

Little bit of test fitting

One side down, one to go

And the other side done. Now the even more fun part. Trying to fit the custom grille back on it. Lol

Done... Good enough. Now I need to paint it all one matching color. Think I might repaint it black again. Lol

Half assed fender paint job done. Looks better than the white, and holds me over until I decide to repaint the whole truck. which will be black again

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
i loved this truck and i liked the way it was going with that grille but the fenders arent meshing that great with em, or vice versa. just my opinion though

Just looks like they need some adjustment. The front (near the grill) is sitting about a 1/2" high, and the rear at the top (by the windshield) is pulled away about an 1", where as the bottom is flush. That is what is causing the angle in which it is at by the grille. Either way, I think it looks great - and based on the work he has done this far, I am sure he will get it right.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i loved this truck and i liked the way it was going with that grille but the fenders arent meshing that great with em, or vice versa. just my opinion though

thanks. and yah, it looks kinda funny at the moment because i still need to trim the grille some more to make it fit better... and the multiple shades of gray don't help either. lol.

Just looks like they need some adjustment. The front (near the grill) is sitting about a 1/2" high, and the rear at the top (by the windshield) is pulled away about an 1", where as the bottom is flush. That is what is causing the angle in which it is at by the grille. Either way, I think it looks great - and based on the work he has done this far, I am sure he will get it right.

there is no adjustment in the fenders, lol. i do however need to trim the grille some more to make it fit better, which is the problem you guys are seeing in the pic. gonna do that eventually, but its kind of a pain right now since the stock bumper and the lights i mounted on it get in the way of taking it off and on quickly and easily. but it will get done. will also look a lot better once the truck has been repainted and isn't multiple different shades of gray. have also readjusted the front of the hood a bit since pic was taken, and those stupid corner "marker" lens covers have fallen off on both side somewhere at different times. lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front fenders trimmed up a bit in the front lower corners, and front bumper "trimmed" some more as well. Lol. cant wait to get some tube bumpers built for it, and get it repainted

Last edited:

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Grille fitted up a lot better, and half assed painted black. Had to modify the headlights a little bit though, so I could move them up with the grille. And also removed some of the a.c. stuff while I was at it. The rest will get removed later