Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man your truck sure has come a long way

it has the perfect look and stance to it how it sits now

all these build threads makes me almost do one of my truck

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do it!

T-minus 2 days until Bama!!! Went and picked up the shocks today. Realift is sitting on the back seat.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Now I have a build thread to follow!!!!!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know ive said it before, truck looks amazing, with your plans it will be almost perfect, but i think you need to throw a sfa under there

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
time for me to prolly make a new photobucket and upload crap ton of pics to choose from then so i can make a thread

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a nice black LED 3rd brake light? All of the LED 3rd brake lights ive seen of Ebay I did not care for. I would do it if I could find something simple that doesn't look like I just landed from venus.

Actually just searched ebay and there's really only 1 style black LED...I dunno about it because I'm not planning on tinting the tails or anything.

Last edited:

Red95K1500

Reaction score
truck looks sick man, how bad is your fuel economy with the lift and tires? thinking about bringing mine up, and im just trying to get an idea on everything