Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
swim they just messin with you, southern, truck looks great

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys, and I don't think they were trying to particularly mess wit swims. I just think he likes his chrome rockers and the other guys do not. Nothin wrong with that.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
truck looks great Griffin, get the realift brackets, double shock hoop, 2" bl, and the smoothie front bumper and she will look durn near perfect

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
griffin i can show only pics from new mirrors forward. i took maybe one pic with the old style metal ones and i changed them with in the first week. then slowly after time took all the chrome off and replaced it with black lol

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck looks bad ASS Griffin!! I don't think i would change a thing! Except maybe throw a 14 bolt SF rear under it for those monster Toyo's! Love the truck man!!!!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome as always. As for the whole chrome rocker debate thing... I love the way chrome rockers look on certain trucks. Stock to body lifted trucks look good with them but after you get into 6+ inches of lift they look out of place. That's just my own opinion though.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bad As* Truck Youre truck is almost exactly what I intend to do!!!! As for posting every time you filler up, its not a bad thing- it helps everyone to see exactly how to do the mod, Far better than just sayin ya put on a nbs bumper Today.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys, sorry I know right now these are all just a compilation of all the pictures I've posted over the years but it was time for me to make this "build" thread for every little thing I do to the truck or if anyone has a question about the lift, etc. I can't tell you how much the compliments mean. I've had it a decade it's been in the making. Hasn't come too far but running out of ideas now.

Bad As* Truck Youre truck is almost exactly what I intend to do!!!! As for posting every time you filler up, its not a bad thing- it helps everyone to see exactly how to do the mod, Far better than just sayin ya put on a nbs bumper Today.

Don't worry me and Tyler are about to come up with a full-on how to for the NBS bumper. The key is having your OBS brackets. Thanks alot for the compliments man. I intend to do many more write ups in the future.

Truck looks awesome as always. As for the whole chrome rocker debate thing... I love the way chrome rockers look on certain trucks. Stock to body lifted trucks look good with them but after you get into 6+ inches of lift they look out of place. That's just my own opinion though.

Thanks alot bro. That's the whole point though, it's all up to your opinion. Hell, I actually liked them when I first got the truck when I was 16 before I got on here and GMFS. The sites completely changed my perspective.

The truck looks bad ASS Griffin!! I don't think i would change a thing! Except maybe throw a 14 bolt SF rear under it for those monster Toyo's! Love the truck man!!!!!

Thanks alot Bro! That's actually in the plans! Just one of those that when I come across one at the right price. Not top priority but I really don't have too many more plans other than everything 96k1500 is saying, other than that it's just generic things like beef up rear axle, paint, tranny cooler, etc. but no big changes.

truck looks great Griffin, get the realift brackets, double shock hoop, 2" bl, and the smoothie front bumper and she will look durn near perfect

First 2 are on the way and the rest is soon to come!

Sweet looking truck man. Keep up the good work. Love the mirrors.

Means alot. Thank you my friend.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All i can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! lol nice ride man hopefully ill be getting my build thread up soon enough to.