So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
2 days ago 97NCZ71 asked me about my trucks height on FSC in MY thread showing my Grille, so I posted the link to my body lift sticky, and sure enough Toolbag had a problem with it, so he PMed me telling me not to "*****" other sites... I'm thankful every day I get home from work that I have a great site (GMT400.com) to get on and socialize with a great group of guys about the best truck ever made. :D

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So many people mocked me for wanting to create this site. Glad we did.

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking at gmfullsize found some one talking about starting an 88-98 forum and found this

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They did mock you and me didn't they. GMT400 is kicking ass and growing like a sumbitch!

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i saw that;
just because our trucks arent new and arent classics

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I also think its from a few of my forum failures that they said that too. I had only 2 forum failures really. The other 10 are doing well :p

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which one failed?

Need to drum up some traffic at the Cadillac Forum. Beyond all the damn spam, that place has been a ghost town.