So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was invited by swims350 who p.m.ed me on fsc an told me about gmt400 an I must say this site..."ROCKS WAY BETTER THAN FSC!!!!" an been here ever since an very rarely ever go back to fsc!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I was a member of FSC, and I got banned for standing up for myself. So I found this site and never looked back.

Plus on those other FS sites, its riddled with NBS and NNBS garbage, which I don't give 2 ***** about.

GMT400 is the best.

Reaction score
Invite from Greg :) and now its my favorite site! FSC has some good people there, but its all great people here.. GMT400 kicks ass all the way!!!:deal:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was driving around one night and got flashed by an alien space ship. Eventually I started doing unexplained sculptures with my mashed potatoes. The potatoes weren't doing the trick for me, so then I did a giant sculpture in my living room. I noticed my sculpture on the TV and realized it was Devil's Tower in Wyoming so I took a roadtrip. There was some mad cow epidemic in the area and everyone was evacuating, but I just knew it was a conspiracy to keep me away, so I pressed on. The feds caught me and tried to send me back, but I got away and climbed the mountain. That's where I found their secret base. The aliens came. They were peaceful. They played music. They invited me onto their ship and that's when they told me that I MUST visit GMT-400.com because it was just the place to be for anyone with a GMT-400 truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was driving around one night and got flashed by an alien space ship. Eventually I started doing unexplained sculptures with my mashed potatoes. The potatoes weren't doing the trick for me, so then I did a giant sculpture in my living room. I noticed my sculpture on the TV and realized it was Devil's Tower in Wyoming so I took a roadtrip. There was some mad cow epidemic in the area and everyone was evacuating, but I just knew it was a conspiracy to keep me away, so I pressed on. The feds caught me and tried to send me back, but I got away and climbed the mountain. That's where I found their secret base. The aliens came. They were peaceful. They played music. They invited me onto their ship and that's when they told me that I MUST visit GMT-400.com because it was just the place to be for anyone with a GMT-400 truck.
Hell yeah!