So how did you find GMT400.com??

How did you find GMT400.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
All I remember is somehow seeing my truck photoshopped red by butch then I figured I might as well join.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Light went out behind my HVAC. Googled how to replace it. Found the LED replacement guide for the cluster in the Interior section. Loved the idea, read it several times, signed up a couple days later. Still haven't done it though, just need to find some time..... :superhack:

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It started off at silveradosierra.com and trying to get help with with finding new replacement actuators for my hvac and that was a lost cause. I searched google for 88-98 silverado forum and this was the first one that popped up on list. searched the site and there was a thread about the actuators. so now i've made myself at home.

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
I saw a link on FSC from JohnyRingo. Now this is the first site I go to when I get on the internet and it is my second favorite forum(mudbog.net is #1).