So am I the only one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will wait till last minute in a day to install something....... This past weekend I went to the bone yard and got my tilt column and scored a set of headers too... Well Sunday night at about 7:30pm I felt like what the heck I'll go change out the steering column.... So had to tear the newish one all down so I could change the key switch to mine and also change the turn signal cam and also get the other one that was in my truck out.... So by 9:30pm I was done but it was rather dark...lol I have no shop and no work area per say. It was done in my side yard with no house light available and finished by the dome light and a flash light..... I had ALL day to do it but it was HOT out and didn't feel like doing it till almost bed time...lol

So any one else do the same thing alot of times?????????

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I'd rather start early before it gets hot out,I'm usually up anyway.Then I can stay inside in an A/C cooled house if it gets too hot.Took me almost a week to do a simple cam swap a few years ago this way.Work 'til noon then call it a day lol

biggiecamp

Reaction score
On more than one occasion I've put off doing things until almost too late in the day. In many different aspects. It's usually automotive related but, heck, I've mowed the lawn at 2am before lol

runnamukk

Reaction score
You're not the only one to do that. I try not to do that on every dang project though. That'd leave an awful lot not finis...oh wait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975