Signature Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
No, lol, they weren't cheap.

Also, you probably know this, but for whatever reason, these don't work with Flickr. Photobucket works just fine, Flickr kind of "unphotoshops" it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, lol, they weren't cheap.

Also, you probably know this, but for whatever reason, these don't work with Flickr. Photobucket works just fine, Flickr kind of "unphotoshops" it.

Yes, I'm aware that some photo hosting sites don't like .png images (which all the sigs i make, i make them .png images to give it a transparent background). So i usually recommend using Photobucket. I'm guessing when you tried flickr it gave it a white background? Stick to photobucket and you'll be all good :handshake:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah, Flickr made it look like you didn't do anything to it, the backgrounds were still there.

Really? That's really weird, i create a complete new file for the sigs. And the backgrounds get deleted before they even get brought into the new file. I've never heard of someone having that problem before! lol