Shuck Truck 97 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shucks

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm leaving the rear bumper as is so that once I get a new roll pan, it can be sold. Wheels I'm settled on Cragar soft 8's, 17x8's with different tires. Maybe I can find the right person to buy my wheels and tires for a really good price. 2/4 lowering kit to go along with it. Someone could help me find a set of tires that would fit the 17x8's. Some that are lower profile with the aggressive feel to them?

Last edited:

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man! I've had to replace mine too many times, cus it always ends up getting ripped off! But yes it does make it look a lot better! Where did you get yours?

Shucks

Reaction score
20 bucks at a salvage yard. Looked factory when it first came!
-Also, since I can't yet post in the "wanted" thread, I do want a set of old Rally wheels. If anyone has a set they are trying to get rid of, let me know! Thanks!

Shucks

Reaction score
I checked them, they have them for about 40 bucks, and I couldn't find a cheap one on ebay, so I checked the salvage yard. I'll save 20 bucks any day.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
And you save shipping, so that's good! Looks great with the valance, of course I'm Pro-Valance on these trucks.