Shuck Truck 97 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set and I prefer the stock grey, but that doesn't look too bad!

jimbaeumel

Reaction score
Looking good man! I could go either way on the wheels probably just keep what you got. If you go with the rallies I'll suggest silver and use the trim rings. It would lighten it up some over the stock gray. We did that on a white 442 we restored and it looked great. Other suggestions would be to debadge it and color match the mirrors. Maybe drop the back down a couple inches to level. Looks great how it is though. Really makes me want a RCSB.

Last edited:

Shucks

Reaction score
Thanks guys! And like I said, I'm going to see how they look on the truck when I first get them, then decide on paint. I found a set I'm going to see friday. As for lowering, I havent decided if I am to level it or to lower a 2/4, since I will still haul things, so I don't want to go too low.

Shucks

Reaction score
Found a set of rally wheels for 15 bucks a pop at the junk yard...
This is how they all looked. This was one of the better ones, I started taking pictures too late after I did the worst one..
You must be registered for see images

Caps

coats of primer (couldnt get all the rust off, but I knew they weren't going to be perfect, they were just cheap)

Rings

Polished caps (are the bases of the caps supposed to be dull? I couldn't get them to polish out.

A few coats of black, never got a final shot of the wheels. Just stay tuned

Polished rings and caps

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the rallies, an yes the base of the centers was/is painted silver like the wheels were factory. There is probably chrome under the paint though...