Shuck Truck 97 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shucks

Reaction score
I need some advice. Say I were to lower my truck 3/4 inches or 2/4. What wheel and tire combo should I be running? I'm looking for "meaty" tires with black wheels. Wider in the rear than the front. I'm not good with tires what-so-ever. But if someone wants to give me a combo of wheels and tires for my truck lowered, that would be great!

Shucks

Reaction score
Minor update. Next time I post I'll have a big update. I just got done ordering parts. 2/4 lowering kit, new shocks, and I already have a weld-in roll pan, a new bed-corner patch and new sport mirrors that I'm waiting to put on once the drop is in place.
What's new is the window tint and the LED tails.
You must be registered for see images

Also detailed the interior finally. Looks twice as good as before. But I do need some seat covers or just new seats...

If anyone knows of some classy seat covers, show me!

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck! i have the same aluminum wheels on my truck that you previously had on there but mine are eagle alloys.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Shucks

Reaction score
Sick truck. Yeah I just didn't care for them on my truck, they just didn't suite it well.