Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I STRONGLY disagree on Halo's. They look awesome on the newer German rigs as a factory installed feature but I (personally) think they look out of place or cheesy if not on the right vehicle.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Holly sheet the guy I bought all my leds must have gave me a killer deal I paid 10 bucks for 10 bulbs now he has the same ones priced for 60 for 10 bulbs

daniellane

Reaction score
i have a 95 chevy, im looking into to just switching my gauges to blue and my hvac as well. i was wondering if someone could get me a list for the stuff off of superbrightleds.com

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
T1.5 series LED Twist Lock Lamp, 6 for the gauges and 3 for the heat control

:nono: don't listen to that...You got to be careful what you recommend for people this is how I got F'd over a million times with LEDz bc you have a 95 you most likely have 74's (4) of them in the HVAC and every single cluster takes 194 bulbs (6) in the cluster...If you pull out your HVAC and the 4 bulbs are strung together in a line then you may very well fry your hvac putting led's in it happened to me and MOBS I had to buy a craigslist HVAC froma 95 tahoe PM me for more info tho. Don't mean to seem weird badazz but def don't want him ordering the wrong stuff these LED companies are expensive and won't return your ****. I've dealt with just about all of them.