Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
hahaha....yeah, broke both clips on hvac assembly too. Where's the kick-your-own-ass smiley?

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
southern- the doors and headlight are the neo 3 and 4. i repaced my headlight switch and the front doors. with blue. now my drivers switch dont light up but i got diff planse for it in the near future...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Got my headlight mod done ill post pics when it starts to get dark to sunny out to get a nice effect

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well its been done ebfoer on the nbs.. guy took indivisual leds and put one under each switch so it was bright and lite up a lot better than how it is now with the blue eld replacment. i also jsut today swaped my guages to the 5 type. my buddy bought some for his ford and they sent his 10 extra so i bought em from him for 10 bucks. 1 dollar each :) but the old blue ones in my door lights and those cool whites in the map lights. kinda a purplely tint. will get high power ones one day. waiting to see the diff of guages at night. and i wired in the signal in my mirrors today which are led so it kinda relates lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that is definitely different! looks good though, i admire the uniqueness and ingenuity, so are the orange low beams the regular low beams still? or did you switch around the wiring?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
They are red 194s I drilled a 194 socket in the side of the headlight housing I tapped into the highbeam wiring for now since I dont have any high beam lights and Im setup with the 4 hi mod. when I order my highbeams Im gonna buy one of those deals that mean green has that uses a key fob instead of a switch so I dont have to keep adding switches to the interior