Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tru its has to work to light it up,i'm gonna experiment with a few more of those that i grabbed at the junk yard if ya dont have the patience to cut one up i'll set ya up with one

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno that I'll cut mine up. I've noticed it's gotten some dirt in it where the shifter part is I was wanting to clean out anyway. If anything I might try and put a blue backing behind it so it looks cool even when the lights ain't on.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
****** cell phone pics let me just say that these bitches are brights 20 smd 194's had to do a lil modding to make em fit. When I open the drivers door it lights up the whole side of the truck and past the back.

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Door switches are 194's you say??? Great I have some left over!!! :gr_grin: bout to go down there and get to popping the switches off that is great news. I am SO sick of ordering damn LEDz I wish autozone or anywhere carried them :nono: They get expensive with all the shipping and oh I need this not these blah blah

Also DEVS that looks amazing I also had to cut out the inlet on the door panel light the 194 LED heads were bigger than the avg bulb so it took a little cutting and wigglin' but those look super bright! Mine will light up the side of the truck as well but I don't think they're as bright as yours.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I have 3 diff size unibits so I just used my small to drill em out a tad bigger damn I love them bits. I need to get the rest of it finished now The big overheads are going to be purple along with the gauges and hvac and probally the window switches.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Door switches are 194's you say??? Great I have some left over!!! :gr_grin: bout to go down there and get to popping the switches off that is great news. I am SO sick of ordering damn LEDz I wish autozone or anywhere carried them :nono: They get expensive with all the shipping and oh I need this not these blah blah

Also DEVS that looks amazing I also had to cut out the inlet on the door panel light the 194 LED heads were bigger than the avg bulb so it took a little cutting and wigglin' but those look super bright! Mine will light up the side of the truck as well but I don't think they're as bright as yours.

"Grind your GLASS LEDs down", or use lower profile LED "bulbs" to clear lenses. Using LEDs that are the same size as the standard bulb is your best bet.

Almost forgot, let's see these pics....NOU!!! :crazy:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I have 3 diff size unibits so I just used my small to drill em out a tad bigger damn I love them bits. I need to get the rest of it finished now The big overheads are going to be purple along with the gauges and hvac and probally the window switches.

Speaking of cutting out lenses to clear bulbs, cut the circle out a tad smaller than a blue/red-dot for a headlight, and then mount a blue/red dot lens over the hole. That might look interesting, plus the blue dots are made of semi-thick plastic lens that is tinted heavily, so using dome-type LEDs would be good, because they already give a spotlight effect, which would get dimmed heavily by the colored lens of the dot. Just an idea :)

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i really need to get a full list of every led i will need to do everything and order them all at once so im not making tons of little orders

all these threads about leds is making me want them more and more...just dont wanna spend the money on all the lil lights