Show me your front ;p

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Are those going to be considered blue, by law enforcement? I think I'd want amber, personally.

What did you do to the hood? It looks like cheese grater vents. It looks pretty cool, but I hope its not making it hard for air to come though the radiator.

Jroctizzle

Reaction score
Are those going to be considered blue, by law enforcement? I think I'd want amber, personally.

What did you do to the hood? It looks like cheese grater vents. It looks pretty cool, but I hope its not making it hard for air to come though the radiator.
I am going to change them out to amber, when I bought them I assumed they were going to be white because the lens’ were clear.

I made holes above the headers to vent heat better so it wouldn’t heat soak the air going into the engine, the truck runs pretty cold (usually around 70-80 degrees Celsius) aside from hot days (plus 30s). I did add 2 14” electric fans to it as well.

Next will be making a close off plate for the bottom of the engine bay, attached to the back of the front spoiler. Then cut a couple “flow” holes in it to the air dam to send more cold air into the engine bay as I drive.

Enitalp

Reaction score
Wired in some daytime runners today, thought the fronts were going to be white as they had a clear housing. What do you think?
You must be registered for see images attach
I like your tire size. they are?

Last edited:

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score