Front grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spidder8

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help on a couple of things grille related

1. I'm trying to keep my single headlights and make it kind of junkyard looking but also nice if that makes sense, so is there anywhere i can get a good chrome single headlight grille to swap my ugly one off

2. another thing is that I'd also like to get things like headlights and turn signal lights and reflectors but I don't want the Halogen lights or orange reflectors. So i was wondering if anyone has gotten or seen any LED versions of the single headlights, the same with any other color reflectors on some website.

3. I am also wondering if this is even worth it and if I should just get the quad headlight grille and get it over with

My truck is a 1992 gmc single cab if that helps

tpass

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are talking about the 5x7 sealed beam "Work truck" grilles, there aren't any factory chrome versions... and probably zero aftermarket availability either.

There are plenty of sources for aftermarket LED 5x7 lamps available, but in my opinion they just don't look right on these trucks, too modern. If I had the spare funds, I would buy the holley retro lamps.. but $200+ for a single lamp isn't in my budget.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really thought there was a chrome W/T grille. Maybe it was just silver.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

Jobey

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help on a couple of things grille related

1. I'm trying to keep my single headlights and make it kind of junkyard looking but also nice if that makes sense, so is there anywhere i can get a good chrome single headlight grille to swap my ugly one off

2. another thing is that I'd also like to get things like headlights and turn signal lights and reflectors but I don't want the Halogen lights or orange reflectors. So i was wondering if anyone has gotten or seen any LED versions of the single headlights, the same with any other color reflectors on some website.

3. I am also wondering if this is even worth it and if I should just get the quad headlight grille and get it over with

My truck is a 1992 gmc single cab if that helps
I have a really nice set of led lights that I got for my truck that has running lights, turn signals and high and low beams. I’ve had them for 2 years and they still look amazing. I’ll try to find the details