Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^ I didn't know about the aftermarket tails having a different socket type. I'll have to look into that.

Well actually, some do, some don't. Ya gotta look at them to see if the holes in the back are smooth edged(circuit board/3157 type), or if the holes have notches for the twist-in socket that holds the 1157. I personally like the 1157 better, because there's no way for the bulb to vibrate out of it's socket because it's locked in place. A 3157 is just pushed in.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wait a sec, RED in the parking lights? Thought that was illegal, any one got them for pics?

The 'Motor Vehicle Act' here says that front of the vehicle cannot have any other color of lights, other than yellow, or amber, besides the headlights.
Blue or red would be considered imitating an emergency or police vehicle.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
The 'Motor Vehicle Act' here says that front of the vehicle cannot have any other color of lights, other than yellow, or amber, besides the headlights.
Blue or red would be considered imitating an emergency or police vehicle.

That's what i mean. I looked up the laws in Texas, and apparently the parking lights can be any color between Orange/Amber and White and the only other law sortof relating to that is that you have to have reflectors.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score