Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not encountered one before. Pickups do not have rear wipers so no need for me to investigate...........till now...

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm I would ship you all of my switches and the LED's to retro them for me...buttt I kind of need the switches seeing how its my DD lol I'm not very good with finesse work like these retros are going to take!

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
hmmm I would ship you all of my switches and the LED's to retro them for me...buttt I kind of need the switches seeing how its my DD lol I'm not very good with finesse work like these retros are going to take!

You could always use jumper-wires. lol

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I have a complete set minus headlight switch and airbag switch(I'm not sure I can do this one......) that I have to ship out to shawn, then after I get his originals back, Josh from Iowa is next then if ya want you can be next on the list. One thing though...... I would have to go shopping at the JY to see if I can get some suburban/tahoe Drivers window/lock switchs and rear door switches.....

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Let me know if your any short on the retro stuff i know there is a lot in a burb to do and did the best I could trying to figure everything up in my head

From your phone............

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I have a complete set minus headlight switch and airbag switch(I'm not sure I can do this one......) that I have to ship out to shawn, then after I get his originals back, Josh from Iowa is next then if ya want you can be next on the list. One thing though...... I would have to go shopping at the JY to see if I can get some suburban/tahoe Drivers window/lock switchs and rear door switches.....

Well in that case I could potentially go to my pick+pull and ship everything out to you if you're willing to do that for me! I would appreciate it huge Paul! I'm not sure how many LED's they will all take but I have a bunch that I got from Devs....

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know if your any short on the retro stuff i know there is a lot in a burb to do and did the best I could trying to figure everything up in my head

I'm sure I'll need more somewhere along the way haha

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the rear hatch pop switch too paul? I wouldn't think you do seeing how you're not dealing with burbs too much? or am I wrong...

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the rear hatch pop switch too paul? I wouldn't think you do seeing how you're not dealing with burbs too much? or am I wrong...

Nope. Im not even sure if that one lights up :lol:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I figured 4x4 fog headlight window mirror and door lock switches and the one for the back iirc there was quite a few