Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all of the original bulbs were lit up before, sorry

Ok then just take out the ones that don't work (don't remove from twist locks) and take the twist lock and spin it 180* and put it back in, then check to see if they work. LEDs are polarity sensitive unlike light bulbs

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok then just take out the ones that don't work (don't remove from twist locks) and take the twist lock and spin it 180* and put it back in, then check to see if they work. LEDs are polarity sensitive unlike light bulbs

yea I'm thinking that's probably what it is, I was paying super close attention on the gauges because I knew that I wanted those right...the HVAC ones I kinda whipped through lol

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea I'm thinking that's probably what it is, I was paying super close attention on the gauges because I knew that I wanted those right...the HVAC ones I kinda whipped through lol

Don't feel bad. I did the same:lol: Dash was 100% working HVAC was only ds edge and ps edge

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
stage 4s
I posted a link of s5 sbl in Keiths cluster yesterday did ya see it Paul? Also I can message stantheman and see if he ever got his installed.
cluster looks good ben

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stage 4s
I posted a link of s5 sbl in Keiths cluster yesterday did ya see it Paul? Also I can message stantheman and see if he ever got his installed.
cluster looks good ben

Yeah I saw it but those were from SBL. I thought yours would look alittle different.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
maybe a touch but they are pretty comparible I think till you compare price :lol: from what Ive figured out s4 looks best in 95-98 and s5 looks best in moonies and 92/94 still a toss up in the 99/02 nbs Ive seen an s4 blue that Reed installed for guys that looked great and a s5 white that ragmc put in his daily that looks great too
s10s Im still playing with too. now in it was a truckin modded 95/98 cluster with the lit needles Id prob say s5 so it dont hot spot around his bright ass leds.

Sometimes i wish still had the Nali so though so I could take a lil bit to actually compare the s4/s5 side by side in the cluster

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I swapped out the HVAC lights all 180 today and they're all up and active!! Now to figure out the issue with these damn map lights lol