Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Txt me the issue
From your phone............

I'm proud to say I solved the problem myself! I swapped the polarity of the wires on the backside of the LED's and they came right on! :rocking:

Now I have blue gauges HVAC's both of the front ones, not the rear controls yet, white footwells door corners domes and maps! she's looking pretty sexy :)

Thanks again Deven! I'm probably going to need some more white 194's and another white festoon though

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and I took apart some of my switches to take a look at the retro work thats going to need to be done, and those connections are soooo friggin tiny man! haha good thing I have someone in the family that solders boards for a living!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and I took apart some of my switches to take a look at the retro work thats going to need to be done, and those connections are soooo friggin tiny man! haha good thing I have someone in the family that solders boards for a living!

Which ones did ya take apart?

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which ones did ya take apart?

The easiest one I could get at, and the least used....the rear wiper switch. If all of the switches (windows/locks/4x4/headlight etc.) have that small of hookups I'm definitely going to be taking my time on the retroing part of my LED install!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not done a rear wiper switch before.... Window/lock switches (easy) 4X4 (not too terribly compicated) Mirror (simple concept but real estate is at a premium) Headlight (not hard to get Icons to light up but I have not been able to get the "dome override" to light evenly)