Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well in that case I could potentially go to my pick+pull and ship everything out to you if you're willing to do that for me! I would appreciate it huge Paul! I'm not sure how many LED's they will all take but I have a bunch that I got from Devs....

I can do that. No problem. What kind of leds you get from dev for the retros?

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured 4x4 fog headlight window mirror and door lock switches and the one for the back iirc there was quite a few

From your phone............

Ok im coming up with 7 window switches, 2 door lock switches, power mirror switch, window lock switch?, 4x4, fog, any others?

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sounds like all of them to me! sorry for the delay I had to do a patrol of my building lol....I'll pm you when I get over to the local JY and pick everything up....and as far as LED's I believe I have the stage 4 ceramic blue LED's, not positive though because I don't know all too much about LED's, Devs would probably know better than I would (he sent em to me! ha)

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok im coming up with 7 window switches, 2 door lock switches, power mirror switch, window lock switch?, 4x4, fog, any others?

fog won't be necessary because I don't have one, but the rear hatch pop switch is the only one that I can think of that we're missing....is the headlight switch area supposed to light up? Cuz mine doesn't right now lol (just checked everything I'll need)

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fog won't be necessary because I don't have one, but the rear hatch pop switch is the only one that I can think of that we're missing....is the headlight switch area supposed to light up? Cuz mine doesn't right now lol (just checked everything I'll need)

Yeah its supposed to.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
well once you get everything if your short any just shoot me a txt Paul. I can remember the exact amount I sent but I tried to cover everything I could. They are 74s without the bases. The bulbs are the same ones youve been using to retro with I beleive. i sent what Mike said to use for retros :lol:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well once you get everything if your short any just shoot me a txt Paul. I can remember the exact amount I sent but I tried to cover everything I could. They are 74s without the bases. The bulbs are the same ones youve been using to retro with I beleive. i sent what Mike said to use for retros :lol:

I have been using 3mm leds. If those 74s work better I may get more from ya and redo my switches:uhoh2:

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I tried retroing the rear windshield wiper switch today and those 74s are definitely too big to squeeze in there....do you know what is necessary to get them into the wiper switch deven? I'm thinking I'll just leave it all up to the pro and wait till I can send everything out to P1 lol