Shocks for 4X4 lowered suburban 3,5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whytry

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but not to these years of trucks.. I've had a bagged body dropped standard short, and a bagged 2 door 2WD Tahoe. Now I live closer to the snow and go there often. So I picked up a 99 Sub 4x4 with 60k miles on it. I have the purple keys upfront, and in rear rt now have dropped leafs for 3" and 2" shackle. So approx 5 total rear. I have these shocks on it. I cant get the pic to show up so in front I have the following numbers 22151882 and then the words PLIACELL then I have ARALMEX and 323152079, and in rear I have the following 22151883 and same words then 323162049.

I have googled both numbers and neither come up as anything. Im basically trying to figure out if these are stocks or what, and overall measurement on them so I can try to get proper replacements... I want it to ride stiffer than stock since upfront there is not alot of room before bumpstop and the rear same thing close to bumpstop and need to find stiffer replacements.

whytry

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody? I can't find much on the shock sticky either for a 4x4 sub dropped 3/5. With the front track width wider than 2WD, I have to make sure the shocks don't have to much slop to where the tires smack the fenders...