Scotty.92 `The Resurrection` 98 Sierra K1500 - Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also. I want to put something on the front end of my truck. I'm not sure whether to go push bar, or the big grille guard set up. Let me know ?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I vote a push-bar, like the Go-Industries Knockdown style grill guard that has the headlight cover option,

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats the style I was hoping for, but with the CDN dollar @ .31 difference. I want to find one in Canada but thats near impossible. I've been having a hard time finding one.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm hoping for one like this in black, but no round lights. Maybe sometime I'd get a small light bar on it though.

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
That's the style I want for my Suburban, or a Z71 Tahoe Grille Guard, but one of those is damn near impossible to find and super expensive.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Su
That's the style I want for my Suburban, or a Z71 Tahoe Grille Guard, but one of those is damn near impossible to find and super expensive.
mmit racing has a Go Rhino version but looks very bulky. But literally only other place I found one was JC Whitney had a Go Industries version which is near identical as one in the picture for $250. But by the time I get across the border. It will be much more. Times $250 by 1.26 for tax and duty. And then the Canadian Dollar right now is absolute garbage. Like $1 American = $0.71 or so

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my exhaust tips put on today. Brought it into my shop and welded them on. Welds don't look great but they are going to hold the tips on lol