Scotty.92 `The Resurrection` 98 Sierra K1500 - Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just installed 2" blocks, as well as cranked a bit higher. Definitely notice a difference in person. But looks and driving it.
I don't plan to have it cranked for a long period. Just long enough until I SAS

You must be registered for see images attach

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's after blocks. Still bit of Cali because I still have a bunch of stuff in the box.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'm in love with the stance on your truck, hell, I'm in love with the whole thing! Not sure how I feel about that back window vent, but everything else looks incredible!

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in love with the stance on your truck, hell, I'm in love with the whole thing! Not sure how I feel about that back window vent, but everything else looks incredible!

I appreciate the love :banana-mario:

They had been on the truck since I bought it, guy had the since circa 2001. Vintage stuff now, but must have been the ting back then. I've been thinking about taking them off, and adding the legal limit window tint for my area. I'll be getting enough attention for my wheels right now haha.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you guys think the +15 HD tow mirrors would look OK on the truck right now? I know on some at stock suspension they dont look great. But its 2" lift, and my spacers make the truck look very wide. I thought they might look okay on it.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Do you guys think the +15 HD tow mirrors would look OK on the truck right now? I know on some at stock suspension they dont look great. But its 2" lift, and my spacers make the truck look very wide. I thought they might look okay on it.
Personally i like the look with the stockers, but i think it could pull off the 15+ tows

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guess what ?:driver::********:

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update as to why the conversion is taking so long, and not really because I dont feel like working on the truck lol. Was going to do it before snow fall but wasn't able to get to get parts for it as I was saving for level 1 in College. Now that I have everything out I just need to buy a new clutch kit for the truck $220. then it can go in.

Last edited:

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Here's hopefully the truck I'm picking up.

Dayum that truck is hot hot hot. But not as hot as your gmt400, i love your truck especially the decals on the side.