Scotty.92 `The Resurrection` 98 Sierra K1500 - Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Black looks better with the black truck IMO, but either one will look good

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Reaction score
I was just thinking over this idea because of having the same color on grille, and possibly rims too now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Might accent it nice if the wheels are that color too, in the end it's up to you since it's your truck

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will try to get pics of it outside tomorrow. The graphite metallic looks different than it did in the pictures. Also did a bit of work on the inside.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score

Is that just the stick on stuff you can get at any auto parts store? I was thinking of doing that myself.
Looks good

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that just the stick on stuff you can get at any auto parts store? I was thinking of doing that myself.
Looks good

I bought mine at Canadian Tire for $20 I think for 6x6. It comes in a roll though, not a square. I would imagine it is the same stuff. I have this on the GMC emblem and decided to use the rest up. I used a heat gun, razor blade, and lots of patience. It looks pretty good in person too. Has a bit of texture but looks really good.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Yep, same stuff I was thinking of. I'll have to pick some up soon and give it a shot

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe its a vinyl. For where the door handles were, I had to heat up and stretch about an extra half inch because it was too narrow. If you get ripples or bubbles. Just lift it up again and heat. A bit of stretching will help. Just be careful when you heat it up not to tear it. I want to see about doing some other trim items that would match it as well.