Sas questions I couldn't find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've tried every string of words in the search to try to find answers but I couldn't find anything, but if yall want to flame me go for it lol. Since I'm doing 38s, I've decided to leave the world of ifs since it will be a daily driver and 38s are going to kill my suspension. I have a few questions though.
1.) I've been looking at OffRoad Unlimited's items. Are they any good?
2.) I'll try to get ahold of a dana 60, but would a dana 44 work?
3.) The offroad unlimited kit gives 3 inches of lift in the brackets, so would that and the 6 inch lift in the front and 6-7 inches of lift in the rear require a lengthened driveshaft?
4.)I would be very grateful if someone would paste a thread that gives me all the details of a swap

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've tried every string of words in the search to try to find answers but I couldn't find anything, but if yall want to flame me go for it lol. Since I'm doing 38s, I've decided to leave the world of ifs since it will be a daily driver and 38s are going to kill my suspension. I have a few questions though.
1.) I've been looking at OffRoad Unlimited's items. Are they any good?
2.) I'll try to get ahold of a dana 60, but would a dana 44 work?
3.) The offroad unlimited kit gives 3 inches of lift in the brackets, so would that and the 6 inch lift in the front and 6-7 inches of lift in the rear require a lengthened driveshaft?
4.)I would be very grateful if someone would paste a thread that gives me all the details of a swap

Never heard of many people using oru stuff ord is the best bet imo.

Yes

Yes

There really isn't one. You just need to do more reading.

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anyway I can do that set up without lengthening the driveshaft?

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As long as the rear is at 6 inches it doesn't need to he lengthened right?

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there going to be any welding involved if I used the offroad design kit?

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I buy the lift, do I need to do dual front shocks or single?

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do I need to buy shocks for a ford of the year the axle came from or a shock for the 73-87 chevy?