rough country 3 inch suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
when checking out it has an option to add a steering stabalizer, but i could see where it would still ride bad because of the factory bump stops, but ive been hearing mixed opinions

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, it comes with different tortion keys, and i believe thats what gives the lift, the differential drop just makes the cv angles better......if you arent using blocks are add-a-leafs, what are you lifting the rear with?

ORD shackle flip...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Kit is a waste of money. Only drops the front diff. small bandaid to help CV angles. Torsion bars are still cranked, balljoints are still at there limits along with the TRE and idler/pitman arms. There is no correction for the steering. Have heard from a couple people that have tried lift that the upper controls arms werent any help either, just allows for more crank.

This. The kit will make the wear and tear on your front end worse, not better.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well then whats the proper way to level the truck?? because everything ive seen so far is hard on the truck

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
well then whats the proper way to level the truck?? because everything ive seen so far is hard on the truck

If you have blocks in the back you aren't leveling it, you are cranking it way past what level would be on a stock truck.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought about installing the kit and leaving the blocks out and cranking it down, with the steering stabilzer, would that help?