Rider's '94 K1500 Ecsb aka "Vegas"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Bought a Raider Renegade high rise topper for this truck today for $50 via a seller on Kijiji. It has a light mounted inside it that i will need to add a harness from the battery to it to make it work. More then likely once i have it permenent mounted on the truck i will add some LED or Neon light bars to the bed rails for the same purpose..

Heres a pic of the topper strapped down and clamped in place on the K3500 for the trip home

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and heres a couple pics of it installed on the '94

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks to Sewlow and Devs I have an overhead console and Leds coming for this truck, and I will be ordering one of Mean Greens excellent HD harnesses for it on the 6th.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
In for pics of the overhead console.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well i stopped in at a local Diesel shop today and got some quotes on installing a new Injector pump and injectors. Im looking at around $1700 all said and done including buying the NOS Injector pump from my friend for $200, $600 to install the pump and tune it, and another $900 for injectors and installing them. It also sounds like i may need to look at picking up some new glow plugs as well after the chat with the Diesel mechanic since it sounds like some of my symptoms are worn out glow plugs and others are indicating a worn out injector pump.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok...just an update: The Overhead console arrived a week ago I will post pics of it later today, Plus the truck will hopefully be going in next month to get the new IP and injectors installed.