Replacing Front End Parts. Which brand and model to buy? Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Moog problem solver parts when I can get 'em.

6 years later (and two trucks- scrapped the first one a year after installing and took them back off), front end is still tight. Every mechanic I've ever had drive it says it's the tightest GMT400 front end they've ever seen.

But I also I follow a pretty rigorous servicing schedule (inspect, grease, etc) and drive a specific way (IE: never turn wheel at a stop, steer to straddle or avoid sharp edged road imperfections, etc).

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That was a little uncalled for. He was stating his experience with moog. Didn't need the "cool story bro" like this is why more and more older members are leaving the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the post he made on another thread was uncalled for. I told the guy that was having t case trouble that it's hard to diagnose while in the vehicle and he replied with a picture of evolving man walking off the edge of a cliff.

Link please?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then post something like that on that thread. He was offering his input on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I would but the opportunity was there so I took advantage.

Because you were offering a very fine way for him to kill himself. Right up there with strap a creeper underneath the truck and take a short drive down the road. Yes, it was definitely a poor suggestion and worthy of a Darwin award. Not one single mechanic worth his papers would ever suggest getting a running/wheels turning vehicle up on a jack and jack stands and then being anywhere near it.

I chose not to put it that way but use a humorous picture instead stating as I did above, which is far more insulting.

By the way: I roll the truck and inch or two rather than load the steering gear and grind the tires into the pavement. Which is the smart way to do it rather than grab the wheel and yank like someone who just learned how to drive yesterday. It's something you learn to do when you have had to deal with standard steering vehicles.

So yeah, "cool story bro". <insert derogatory adjective here>

Welcome to the ignore list.

Last edited: