Replacing Front End Parts. Which brand and model to buy? Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I'll be going with moog personally, for a few reasons
1. They look pure beef next to a stocker
2. Everybody I know that's used them has had zero problems
3. The notch they have in them provides the extra articulation I need when Layed out

Sent from the big block!

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I will also be doing a full Moog rebuild. There's a reason everybody in here is suggesting Moog. Their parts are of superior quality and are backed with a lifetime warranty. And of course spoken word has always been very positive.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would buy oem... Reverse engineering doesn't work as well as some would like to think.

Moog doesn't reverse engineer anything. They beef up an improve on OEM designs. That's why their parts lines are called problem solvers. They address the flaws in the OEM designs.

Go moog you won't be disappointed, plus most of their parts are still made in the USA....

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I will only use MOOG from now on. I made the mistake of using a cheaper brand for my suspenson/steering rebuild two years ago and now I'm having to replace everything again.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when i do mine ill be going moog.

ive used moog on my cars and we replaced the tie rods on my brothers duramax with moog, no issues yet

Jizanthapus

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have personally done ACDelco to Moog. I did an idler arm on my lifted Tahoe with ACDelco, 4 months later it was dead. Maybe it was defective or something, but I went to MOOG and stick with MOOG for everything since. They come greased too. Great parts!

Jizanthapus

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they really that much cheaper? What about Summit Racing? But MOOG is what I also choose.

Find the part number from RockAuto or wherever you choose, then take that part number and google it. You'll find your cheapest option. Just keep in mind return policies and seller reputation. Don't get screwed. I always buy from RockAuto, Summit, AutoAnything, and Amazon.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Find the part number from RockAuto or wherever you choose, then take that part number and google it. You'll find your cheapest option. Just keep in mind return policies and seller reputation. Don't get screwed. I always buy from RockAuto, Summit, AutoAnything, and Amazon.

That's exactly what I do L0L! I usually end up buying from amazon because they usually have the best prices in the end and since I have a prime account I get everything in 2 days or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro