Really?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_lover

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recognize that truck...I think he's on TTS. Yep he's a teenager but if I were him I'd have it listed at that price too...there are some spoiled kids out there and mommy and daddy will pay for whatever they want.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recognize that truck...I think he's on TTS. Yep he's a teenager but if I were him I'd have it listed at that price too...there are some spoiled kids out there and mommy and daddy will pay for whatever they want.

x2. Might as well price it high to see if you get interest especially if he plans on taking less its easier to negotiate the price.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Most spoiled kids are getting away from this body style. Trust me I did it and all the spoiled kids would come look at the truck then decide the interior wasn't comfy enough for them or the body was new enough for them and that is what they would tell daddy right in front of me.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As much as i would like a newer truck again I love my OBS and the attention it still gets... specialy as it's getting older most people can appreciate it.