1994 C3500 regular cab dually 6.5td/nv4500 Ft. Worth TX cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I don’t know how I missed that. Or the giant dent in the bed rail. I think this is a $10,000 truck.

This is a hilarious idea:p

That dent in the box side rail kills it for me. If I'm going to pay to drag a truck from down south, it's not going to have giant dents in it. I don't really care about the rims either. i'd look for painted steel, and just scrap the aluminum rims.

Ok, I wouldn't scrap the rims, but your heart jumped for a second before your brain kicked back in, didn't it??? :ROFLJest:

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
@someotherguy and @fancyTBI: Go 50/50 and file for joint custody... or split it in half

Not sure I've got enough death wheels for the split. I bet that 6.5td is tough to cut through.

Richard

I don’t know how I missed that. Or the giant dent in the bed rail. I think this is a $10,000 truck.

This is a hilarious idea:p
Come on guys, 3 wheels each is plenty right? You can share the truck itself.

Jimmy D

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Asking to borrow the wrecker when we're fully staffed and down 1 truck (yes ANOTHER new Ford 7.3 'godzilla' engine is torn apart with low miles at our independent shop because he can knock it out quickly vs. waiting 5-6 weeks for Ford to get around to it under warranty) ... then driving round trip Houston to FW and back ... to pick up some old non-starting diesel, just to drag it back home where we already have 4 vehicles in the driveway/garage, to swipe wheels off it, have tires swapped around, then put stockers back on it and attempt to flip it before the HOA sends me a nastygram for an inoperable vehicle....

kills the idea for me :biggrin:

Richard
Hit it with a craigs list rebuild. It'll be fine. ;)