1994 C3500 regular cab dually 6.5td/nv4500 Ft. Worth TX cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda banged up and they can't get it to start. $2200..

Has the less-common "Marshall badge" (5 star) Alcoa wheels and claims new tires but it looks like they've been sitting up a while. Wheels alone worth half their asking price.

EDIT - it's in Ft. Worth, dunno why I said Houston..

Richard

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I might be looking at the wrong numbers but those "new" tires appear to have 2017 date codes. Wouldn't trust them for a trip down the street. Still, the wheels have value, and look to just be missing the front caps. Looks like the correct (kinda expensive) 2-piece lug nuts with the integral washers, too.

Richard

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I might be looking at the wrong numbers but those "new" tires appear to have 2017 date codes. Wouldn't trust them for a trip down the street. Still, the wheels have value, and look to just be missing the front caps. Looks like the correct (kinda expensive) 2-piece lug nuts with the integral washers, too.

Richard
Yeah, those are the wheels I would have liked to put on Stumpy. Good looking wheel, and don't see them much anymore.