Raybestos EHT369H brake pads....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t be the only one who got the Element3’s with the HH friction code, I did buy them online from Home Depot though.

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I can’t be the only one who got the Element3’s with the HH friction code, I did buy them online from Home Depot though.

Looks like the dually got HH.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is a screenshot of me zoomed in on a pic.

No evidence of what I put on the 1500.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
When discussing the Raybestos Element3 pads keep in mind there's two offerings (that I've seen) - the Element3 metallic (semi-metallic), and Element3 hybrid (ceramic/semi-metallic combo.) OP's question is describing the hybrids as indicated by the H suffix on the part #.

Can't tell from the pics on Rock for the metallics, but the hybrids (at least for my dually application) show GG friction code in the pic.

Richard

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
When discussing the Raybestos Element3 pads keep in mind there's two offerings (that I've seen) - the Element3 metallic (semi-metallic), and Element3 hybrid (ceramic/semi-metallic combo.) OP's question is describing the hybrids as indicated by the H suffix on the part #.

Can't tell from the pics on Rock for the metallics, but the hybrids (at least for my dually application) show GG friction code in the pic.

Richard

Mine were both the hybrids, with the dually bearing HH.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Mine were both the hybrids, with the dually bearing HH.
As I groaned in a previous recent discussion, sure would be nice if they'd just disclose this information straightforward in the specs for each specific brand and model of friction material. :/

Richard

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, the side of the box says EHT369H

The pads show GG.