Raybestos EHT369H brake pads....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Also Made in India, not that it probably matters. But, yeah mine are HH.

If I'm reading it correctly, the last 3 digits of the production code are probably a month/year.

Mine are B14, so early 2014 production, and yours N21, so mid or late 21. Explains the difference in COO and ratings.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Y'all still like the raybestos? Amazon reviews are not inspiring...

They're still doing great on both of my '97s.

Are you selecting "Style:EHT369H" instead of "All formats" in the filter menus when you look at the Amazon reviews? If you don't do this with the way they've got the listing set up you'll end up reading reviews about the entire lineup of Raybestos Element3 pads. I see no reviews about the EHT369H specifically.

www.amazon.com/RM-Brakes-EHT369H-Brake-Pad/product-reviews/B00J6F9WVS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewopt_fmt?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&formatType=current_format&pageNumber=1

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Duralast from AutoZone lifetime warranty when it gets low replace. It's not bad I like them so far.

The most aggressive (and most expensive at $58) Duralast pads I could find on the Autozone website are these D369SD.

https://www.autozone.com/brakes-and...y-semi-metallic-brake-pads-d369sd/1072439_0_0

If those pictures are accurate, they've got a friction code of FF. The Raybestos are GG or HH and almost half the price. Not trying to say the Duralasts are a bad pad, but the Raybestos are considerably cheaper and offer quite a bit more stopping power.

Also I'd be very surprised if an auto parts store would do a warranty exchange on a worn out set of brake pads. Not saying it's impossible as I've never tried anything like that, but I don't know how they'd stay in business.

EDIT - Just Googled it and apparently AutoZone will honor the lifetime warranty on brake pads for just regular wear in most situations. That seems crazy to me, but it must work for them somehow.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah as long as it doesn't go to bare metal you can exchange it which in the long term saves you a lot of money .
That's VERY interesting... because I asked at O'Reilly's and they don't. That was when my friend wasn't working there, though; they might've figured out a way to.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got 2 vehicles needing brake pads all the sudden so I got 3 pairs of these Raybestos Element 3 off Amazon. Hope it works out!