Programming software for PC or Mac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just talking with a guy i know who owns a transmission shop and he was saying he had some PC software from Edge that allowed him to completely tune and map his 97 suburban. I've been looking all over for it and all Edge makes now is a touchscreen scanner thing so I'm assuming this is older software. Has anyone heard of this or used it and know exactly what its called? If I can get my hands on the software he said hes got a bunch of different settings hes tuned his truck for that I can use. Any other software for PC or Mac I'd be interested in hearing about to so let me know what you guys have dealt with or heard about! Hopefully Aloicious sees this cause I feel like he would probably know haha! :roflsquared:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of a product by Edge for early vortecs, it might just be a programmer similar to the hypertech or something....the only actual software for tuning the 96-97 years that I'm aware of is the Tunercats, which was purchased and retooled by JET and is sold under the current name 'JET DST'...however it lacks alot IMO....the best thing for tuning the early vortecs is a 411 swap and an advanced tuning suite like EFILive.

sorry, I didn't see this thread earlier, you can always shoot me a PM or something.