Porch pirate problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like with Crypto, until they squash the market for resell, it will continue. With nothing to gain, they will go for something else. Sometimes it feels like they are tying your hands behind your back and slapping you in the face.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just like with Crypto, until they squash the market for resell, it will continue. With nothing to gain, they will go for something else. Sometimes it feels like they are tying your hands behind your back and slapping you in the face.
I guess that is true. Even then there's always a market for resell sadly.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not fill a jar with Howard Hughes liquid AND taco bell aftermath material? Trying not to encourage stuff that might get someone arrested but it's hard when the person committing the real crime is getting off with a check. Most people dancing around with gas cans and matches screaming paraphrased "Nickleback Side Of a Bullet" lyrics are getting released for being a criminal.
Perfect plan been doing it for a while. Again I got plenty of PI55 through my system. Thank goodness for beer and Howard Hughes craziness. A plenty of beer and water bottles lined up a few Amazon boxes and Amazon tape.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the price of asparagus?
Now that is straight up thievery!
We are waiting for asparagus season here, took 15yrs to get a small crop with the right soil conditions (not my department). And when they pop up, schnell. My non vegan dog will eat the heads off in a Pico. But he does prefer butter, when I satay them. All Good

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
We are waiting for asparagus season here, took 15yrs to get a small crop with the right soil conditions (not my department). And when they pop up, schnell. My non vegan dog will eat the heads off in a Pico. But he does prefer butter, when I satay them. All Good
Like asparagus.
Prefer these, but there's only a 3 week window to get 'em.
They ain't cheap either. Steamed when fresh or pickled for later.
Same effect! HeHe!

You must be registered for see images attach