*PLANNING* Iowa Summer 2013 GTG.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
The more the merrier. I believe all input should be heard. What do you guys think about Newton? Maybe if we get a lot from another state that wants to join we could consider a more central location for everyone.

Im pretty easy going when it comes to this kinda stuff.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
What about the Midwest pride in your ride semi truck show in earlville? It's may 3&4! Gonna bump my thread about it. Just throwing ideas out there.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
It's whatever you guys wanna do... I know you wanna keep it centered in the state... But I think we have more people in the eastern part of the state. I think it should be somewhere in the eastern side... But that's my opinion.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

A rough sketch of where most of us are from- (I forgot to add Jaws who would be from further west) plus a couple Minn. guys who offered and I think 95obs might come if it's close enough, I believe he is just across the border.

So a good central area would probably be the Cedar Rapids vicinity

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Yeah idk what you guys are into... We could go to a bowling ally in CR and bowl. Idk what you guys like to do other than work on your trucks. Haha.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having a couple meets this year. I'll go to as many as possible.

Id like to Try to get one big one that as many people can come as possible though