*PLANNING* Iowa Summer 2013 GTG.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha it's ok. If we cruise Des Moines I know most of the people down there. I'm down there at least once a month taking photo and videos and doing features on rides for LTUSA and 1320.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Okay, anything new here? I do want to do this so we should keep this thread alive... anyone have any ideas for an event/meet-and-greet/eat out somewhere/offroad/cruise/wuteva

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if this was brought up or not but its an idea. The nationwide race in Newton is June 8 we could meet and tailgate it.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Not sure if this was brought up or not but its an idea. The nationwide race in Newton is June 8 we could meet and tailgate it.

That could be a good idea. then the people who wanted to go maybe we could get seets together.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
That could be a good idea. then the people who wanted to go maybe we could get seets together.

Sounds like a good idea- anyone else think so? Maybe before/after the game we could go into town to eat or take a drive or something.

I never know what days I am working, but lets just plan on June 8 to do something, alright? Unless someone thinks of something better I say go with this.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea- anyone else think so? Maybe before/after the game we could go into town to eat or take a drive or something.

I never know what days I am working, but lets just plan on June 8 to do something, alright? Unless someone thinks of something better I say go with this.

GAME????:think: It is a race young feller LOL

I keed I keed

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
GAME????:think: It is a race young feller LOL

I keed I keed

Haha, I knew what it was, I mistyped- thanks for pointing that out :p

Working and running on low sleep at the same time while jumping in on the forums once in a while...not a good combo, haha. I usually catch myself, didn't that time

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Haha, I knew what it was, I mistyped- thanks for pointing that out :p

Working and running on low sleep at the same time while jumping in on the forums once in a while...not a good combo, haha. I usually catch myself, didn't that time

Its ok. I just giving you a hart time.

I'll let it pass..........................................................................................this time

:hidesbehindsofa: