*PLANNING* Iowa Summer 2013 GTG.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
I agree with vortec lover on the meet and greet, Des Moines is probly the best as far as the drive goes. Texas Roadhouse is a pretty good place to eat :lol:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yep, I get what you guys are saying. No matter where it's at though there's gonna be some people who have to drive an hour or two. Trying to get it as central as we can would be best. I like the Des Moines idea, lots of stuff down there, except when we cruise we'll get the "Look at the rednecks" look a lot.

Just throwing this one out here too, Night of Fire at Eddyville raceway? (Osky)

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you guys have it more towards the illinois side there is a chance i might be able to make it

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
if you guys have it more towards the illinois side there is a chance i might be able to make it

Yep! We'll have to see where we end up having it man. That's also a thought I had. It's fine if people from other states want to come as well.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, I get what you guys are saying. No matter where it's at though there's gonna be some people who have to drive an hour or two. Trying to get it as central as we can would be best. I like the Des Moines idea, lots of stuff down there, except when we cruise we'll get the "Look at the rednecks" look a lot.

Just throwing this one out here too, Night of Fire at Eddyville raceway? (Osky)

Never been there myself but I talked to some people that have and they say its a blast.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I'll just kind of let you guys decide, haha- I'm more of a reserved type and don't get out too often. And with my work schedule we won't know if I can make it until the month of the event. But you guys can go without me however it works out, haha-

I'd say we should find some quarry or something and do a little offroading! haha (okay, the guys who have super clean trucks can stay out of that, but it'd be fun anyways)