Picked up another OBS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha the truck is in good hands thats for dam sure man!!! you should know Jon from okc that had the orange burban and you also may have known Brad that had a OBS long bed baged on KMC steaths it was black and burnt orange two tone!

and btw do you know Jason Reves from dfw? he the founder of OT

It's good to know it'll be in good hands. All too many times someone puts their heart and soul into a truck and then some kid buys it and trashes it.

Yeah, I remember Jon. When he came in I was getting really busy with family life and was fading from the club a bit, so I didn't meet him but a few times. I know Brad too. I still talk to him now and then. We work for the same company. He's actually the one who got me my job. I remember Jason Reeves too. He and a few other of the original OT members were the ones I knew. Is he still in it?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The interior is bad ass. Nice a clean and well done. Good job on picking that up!

z70one96

Reaction score
It's good to know it'll be in good hands. All too many times someone puts their heart and soul into a truck and then some kid buys it and trashes it.

Yeah, I remember Jon. When he came in I was getting really busy with family life and was fading from the club a bit, so I didn't meet him but a few times. I know Brad too. I still talk to him now and then. We work for the same company. He's actually the one who got me my job. I remember Jason Reeves too. He and a few other of the original OT members were the ones I knew. Is he still in it?

yup jason is still around! i go down to dfw every now and then a kick it with all them down there in the dfw chapter!

and thanks every one for all your good comments!! im going to improve this thing even more after my z71 is done!

z70one96

Reaction score
new wheels for now until i get my billet wheels over the summer...

You must be registered for see images attach

z70one96

Reaction score
i dont know yet... i want some intros but every one has them, i have been looking at bonspeed but i think i might be set on a set of B.A.D. Wraith's or the HAVOC's in 20x8 and 20x10 just like the boyds that use to be on it...