Parting out 1998 Gmc k1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scorpio82

Reaction score
How much for the hvac controls to include the wires behind it cut behind the connectors? PM me w details

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
How much for the hvac controls to include the wires behind it cut behind the connectors? PM me w details

i forgot about this thread... im still driving the truck and may be using the dash in my next build sorry

Sndmntboy

Reaction score
I have a 97 K1500. Will the tail light assembly fit that year model? I need the whole thing with screws.Right and left. I just bought this truck and for some reason the guy that owned it put them back in with RTV and no screws. I think he may have broken both of them. Let me know a price and shipping to 35769. Thanks!

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any of this still for sale? Center seat belt from the front (both halves) shipped to 80007? also, the thumbscrew that holds the jack cover down?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as I know he stopped parting it out and is using it for his DD again because he fixed the frame on it.